Come and join the Hang Tien-Fairy Cave 1D Tour with an experienced tour guide and the best itinerary from Phong Nha Private Car. Although it was only included in the Tu Lan Expedition before, Hang Tien has now been showcased as the main character of many adventure tours, including our 1-day tour.
Hang Tien, or Fairy Cave, features prominently as one of the most unique caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Besides, as the largest cave in the Tu Lan Cave System, Hang Tien is famous for its enormous size and spectacular formations. It will win the hearts of adventure enthusiasts once they see it in person!
Moreover, we would like to introduce some other Phong Nha tours that you might be interested in:
- Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave Tour – 56 USD/person
- Phong Nha Botanic garden trekking 2 days – 167 USD/person
- Ma Da and Abandoned Valleys 2 days 1 night – 205 USD/person
- Tiger Cave Series Adventure 3 Days 2 Nights – 532 USD/person
HANG TIEN CAVE TOUR 1 DAY
- Operating time: from mid-November to mid-September (closed in October)
- Duration: 1 day
- Adventure level: moderate, suitable for physically active travelers (13.5 kilometers)
- Availability: weekly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Group size: 2 – 8 pax
- Minimum Age: 16 years old
- Tour departure: 07:00 – 07:30 from any local hotel in Phong Nha
- Tour end: 19:30 – 20:00 at any local hotel in Phong Nha
What To Expect?
With our expert tour guide, you will go into the depths of the Vietnamese jungle. You are open to a lost world of ancient rock configurations dripping from the ceilings. Also, you can fully admire the majesty of the Vietnamese wilderness through vast jungles, unspoiled mountains, and crystal-clear rivers.
This tour is designed for those who have only one day but love to explore the wild. With our Hang Tien Cave Tour Full Day, you will have a perfect escape from the busy society to the unspoiled jungle. Thus, this is a good chance to challenge yourself with jungle adventure and admire beautiful caves.
Inside Hang Tien Cave, your mind will be blown by the swirling patterns of limestone and rock. Also, limestone pools, known as gours, will greet you at the entrance. Moreover, you can explore different passages of the cave’s rivers and enjoy its massive formations.
Our Hang Tien Cave 1-Day Tour is suitable for both true adventurers and those with limited outdoor experiences.
Detailed Itinerary Of Hang Tien-Fairy Cave 1D Tour
Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Hang Tien
07:00-07:30: Our car will pick you up at your local hotel in Phong Nha. It will take about 1.5 hours to reach the Tan Hoa Office, 70 kilometers away from Phong Nha. During this car trip, you will come across beautiful forests, fields, and the historic Da Deo Pass. Also, your tour guide will give you a safety briefing along the way.
09:00: You arrive at the office, where you sign a Release Form and collect equipment for the trip. You will have jungle boots, water bottles, lights, helmets, and so on. Your extra luggage can be stored at our office in the storage room until you finish your trip.
09:30-10:00: Your team will have another car ride to the trailhead, where you begin your first jungle trek through the forest over a hill. On the last kilometer before reaching Hang Tien Cave, the path is very rocky with many boulders.
11:30: You get inside the spectacular cave and enjoy a BBQ feast, including pork and traditional spring roll wraps (vegetarian option available).
12:30: You start to explore the cave.
- With formations rising up in layers of rimstone pools and lush ferns, this cave creates a truly unique scenery. On top of that, as you explore, you’ll reach a small skylight created from a shaft that overspills sunlight from the cave’s entrance.
- Beyond the skylight will be a ladder leading to the second section of the cave, known as the high chamber. You’ll venture through it and the cave exit is right ahead of you.
Hang Tien – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
15:30: You’ll make your way back, along which you can dive into the natural jungle pool to refresh yourself. Also, you have some time for a cup of coffee and photo-taking.
17:30-18:00: Our private car will collect your team at the pick-up point and head back to Tan Hoa. A shower awaits you at the office before you go back to Phong Nha.
19:30: After a 1.5-hour car ride, you finish the tour in Phong Nha.