Phong Nha Jungle Trek & Wildlife 1D is a great way to get the most authentic views of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Once you go deeper into vast jungles, you become closer to Phong Nha’s wilderness and admire its rich biodiversity.
For people who are into jungle trekking, you will have a day full of healthy activities while enjoying the vast green land of Phong Nha. Phong Nha Private Car promises you a safe, enjoyable, and satisfying trip! Escape from the bustle of modern life out there and come back to Mother Nature!
Besides, we have a wide range of Phong Nha tours that you might want to take into consideration for your trip:
- Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave – 63 USD/person
- Abandoned Valley And E Cave Trek 1 Day – 64 USD/person
- Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour – 65 USD/person
- Phong Nha Jungle Trek & Wildlife 1D1N – 120 USD/person
PHONG NHA JUNGLE TREK & WILDLIFE 1 DAY
What To Expect On Phong Nha Jungle Trek 1-Day Tour?
The Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is considered one of the best hot spots of biodiversity in the world. Indeed, it is home to many endemic species. Therefore, when you join jungle trekking Phong Nha, you will get a great chance to learn all about its wildlife, conservation, and more.
First, on the tour, you will visit the Wildlife Rescue Center, where various species are staying as patients and residents. Next, you will trek through the tropical forest in the National Park using a Secret Route that the soldiers used during the war. At noon, you will have a barbecue lunch cooked at the Weapon Cave. Moreover, after the trek, you can swim in a crystal natural swimming pool.
In addition, a licensed Vietnamese local rider will take you through the beautiful scenery between the Wildlife Rescue Center and the Botanical Garden. And especially, your rider used to be a hunter and logger, so you can make sure they are very familiar with this land. On the back of their motorbike, you will enjoy the Vietnamese landscape in the most Vietnamese way!
To give you an enthusiastic and informative tour guide, we provide a local expert, who has been working at the National Park for years.
One last thing to expect is that you must be quite physically fit because our tour includes tough jungle hikes from 8 to 10 kilometers.
By doing this tour, you will:
- Support a host of locals who would otherwise be engaged in logging and hunting wild animals.
- Contribute financially to the daily care and upkeep of the wildlife.
What To Bring?
- Good trekking shoes
- Long-sleeved shirts and trousers
- Change of clothes
- Hats and sunscreens
- Insect repellent
- 08:30: Start from Bamboo Cafe to Wildlife Rescue Station
- 08:45 – 09:45: Experience the Wildlife Rescue Station (learn stories and see the wildlife)
- 09:55 – 10:10: Transport to Botanic Garden
- 10:15 – 12:30: Trek through the proper jungle
- 12:45 – 13:45: Have jungle BBQ lunch and take a break
- 14:00 – 16:30: Trek through the jungle and come back to the Botanic Garden
- 16:30 – 17:00: Swim at the beautiful natural pool
- 17:00 – 17:15: See some wild animals at the Rehabilitation Center
- 17:15 – 17:30: Transport back to Phong Nha