Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave Tour is an amazing trip for those who love to explore the beauty of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. This tour is suitable for almost everyone, especially travelers into jungle trekking. Immerse yourself in the heavenly world of Tra Ang and Paradise Caves!
Phong Nha Private Car is delighted to give our customers another exciting trip to enjoy. With the best service and thoughtful care, we promise you a memorable and refreshing experience in our Tra Ang Cave and Paradise Cave 1-Day Tour.
Besides the above two highlights, you will have a chance to visit a historical site with a moving story behind it – Eight Ladies Cave (Hang Tam Co). This cave is a memorial temple of eight brave martyrs in the war.
Before getting into details about this exciting tour, you might want to check out other Phong Nha cave tours:
- Paradise Cave Day Tour From Hue – 46 USD/person
- Abandoned Valley and E cave one-day trek – 64 USD/person
- Phong Nha cycling with Dark Cave – 83 USD/person
- Ma Da Valley and Tra Ang Cave hiking – 85 USD/person
TRA ANG CAVE AND PARADISE CAVE TOUR
About Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave
Nestled inside the vast Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Tra Ang Cave is a mysterious and impressive natural creation with a 700-meter length and about 50-meter width. The cave fascinates travelers thanks to its unspoiled stalactites, stunning sand beach, and especially the refreshing underground river. Its water originates from three large caves in Quang Binh, creating a unique turquoise color.
Paradise Cave is among the largest and longest caves in Phong Nha. Obviously, its measurements are impressive: 31,4 kilometers long, up to 150 meters wide, and 60-80 meters high. Its majesty can’t be described in words but by seeing it in person. Thanks to its great size, miraculous speleothems, and cool air flowing around, visitors will feel like being lost in “paradise”.
On the journey, you also drop by Eight Ladies Cave (Hang Tam Co), a memorial site of eight courageous martyrs. On an intense bomb raid, eight heroic fighters sacrificed themselves at a young age, which has become proof of bravery and cruel war. By visiting this place, you will somewhat understand more about Vietnamese history and culture.
- Adventure level: easy to moderate
- Duration: 9 hours (from 08:30-17:30)
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Jungle trekking: 2.5 kilometers
- Cave swimming: 600 meters (optional)
- Highlights: Paradise Cave, Eight Ladies Cave, Jungle BBQ lunch, Tra Ang Cave
Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave Tour Itinerary
In the morning
08:30: Our driver and tour guide come and pick you up at your accommodation in Phong Nha.
09:00: You arrive at the Paradise Cave check-in area. Then, you have an electric buggy ride and a 2-kilometer walk to the Paradise Cave entrance. Now, you start exploring Paradise Cave with your tour guide.
11:00: After the 2-hour Paradise Cave visit, you turn to 20 Quyet Thang Road where you visit the Eight Ladies Cave (Hang Tam Co).
11:30: Also on 20 Quyet Thang Road, you begin a 2.5-kilometer jungle trek to the entrance of Tra Ang Cave.
In the afternoon
12:30: At the cave entrance, you enjoy a BBQ lunch prepared by our porter team amid the massive jungle. Then, you can take a short break before Tra Ang Cave exploration.
14:00: Our porter team helps you get ready for the Tra Ang Cave swimming. You will be well equipped with safety devices, such as helmets, lifejackets, gloves, and head torches.
Note that this is an optional activity, so you don’t need to do it if it isn’t suitable for your health.
16:00: After the 600-meter swimming in Tra Ang Cave, you do another short trek to Ho Chi Minh Road.
16:30: You arrive at Ho Chi Minh Road where our private car is waiting to take you back to Phong Nha Town.
17:30: Finally, the car drops you off safely at your place in Phong Nha Town.
What To Bring?
- Extra clothes (especially long ones)
- Long socks
- Small backpack
- Trainers or hiking shoes (please do not use flip-flops)
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Insect repellents
- You should bring some long clothes to avoid insects and to cover your knees and shoulders on the Eight Ladies Cave visit. Wearing decent clothes while visiting sacred places is a Vietnamese custom.
- Since the route to Paradise Cave and Tra Ang Cave is quite rough, you should avoid using flip-flops. Sturdy trainers or hiking shoes are recommended.
- If your accommodation is in Dong Hoi City, we can pick you up with a surcharge of 30 USD.
- If you have any troubles, questions, or requests, contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com or Whatsapp at +84349825119. We are ready to support you.