Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour provided by Phong Nha Private Car promises to become an unforgettable memory of your Vietnam travels. On this day tour, you can admire the miraculous beauty of the best caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Besides, various exciting activities, such as kayaking, ziplining, and mud baths, are waiting for you on our tour.
If you are interested in caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang, you must hear the name of Phong Nha Cave. Yet, Dark Cave is a more unfamiliar one, so there is something new for you to discover. Thus, with our Phong Nha Cave and Dark Cave tour 1-day, you can experience both popular and little-known caves in Phong Nha!
Our tour includes not only a tour guide and fees for activities but also a two-way transfer with a private car. Hence, you will have a comfortable pick-up from Dong Hoi to Phong Nha Cave, an excellent English-speaking tour guide, and an interesting experience. We guarantee to take thoughtful care of your trip.
Besides, we’d like to suggest some Phong Nha cave tours that you might be interested in:
- Phong Nha cave day tour from Hue – 40 USD/person
- Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave tour – 56 USD/person
- Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley Jungle Trek 1 Day – 71 USD/person
Also, if you want to go to Phong Nha, we have a wide range of private car options for you:
- Hue to Phong Nha by private car – 95 USD/car
- Danang to Phong Nha by private car – 143 USD/car
- Hoi An to Phong Nha private car – 143 USD/car
PHONG NHA CAVE AND DARK CAVE TOUR
About Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave
Phong Nha Cave sets apart from other caves thanks to its unique features. Indeed, it is the longest wet cave at 28 kilometers with the widest entrance of 25 meters. In addition, it has the best underground rivers, sand beaches, and rocks. Besides, its speleothems are gorgeous with diverse shapes. Visitors will love the refreshing air inside this UNESCO World Natural Heritage.
To reach Phong Nha Cave, you will take a boat trip across the poetic Son River. This is another highlight when taking part in our Phong Nha and Dark Cave tour. Son River will treat you to picturesque scenery before you can admire Phong Nha Cave. The rustic and tranquil countryside of Vietnam, particularly Quang Binh, appears in front of your eyes, leaving you at ease.
Dark Cave, a new wonder for visitors to Quang Binh, will impress you with its beauty. As its name evokes, there will be no lights in this cave, giving its mysterious and pristine beauty. Also, it is depicted as dark because limestone basalt is its main component. It has a fascinating stalactite system, which becomes shimmering when illuminated. You can also enjoy the natural mud bath inside Dark Cave.
When getting out of Dark Cave, you will be overwhelmed by the bright scenery on the Chay River. You can swim in the stunning turquoise water and take part in many games. You can try kayaking on the gentle flow, ziplining across the river, or riding a water slide into the river.
Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour Itinerary
Dong Hoi City – Son River – Phong Nha Cave
- Following your requested time, our private car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi. To have the most fulfilling trip, we recommend you start at 08:00 in the morning.
- After nearly 1 hour of driving, you come to the Son River Ferry where you take a boat to Phong Nha Cave.
- You spend 25 minutes on the boat through the poetic Son River before reaching Phong Nha Cave.
- To make the most out of your Phong Nha Cave tour, you should spend a couple of hours going around. Your tour guide will give you all about its formation, history, and other related information.
Lunch – Dark Cave – Chay River
- Then, you will have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha before exploring the Dark Cave in the afternoon. You will have a delicious meal of local specialties.
- After the lunch break, you continue the journey with the Chay River and Dark Cave.
- Firstly, you start discovering the Dark Cave, a branch of the Phong Nha cave system. You will be equipped with a flashlight helmet and necessary devices to discover the underground river system and admire thousands of stone columns with special shapes.
- In addition, you will have a very interesting experience in the Dark Cave with the natural mud bath. Then, you swim across Thuy Tien Lake and Bong Lai Lake to wash off the mud.
- Then, you have free time in the Chay River. You should join kayaking, the most popular activity on the Chay River. It gives you a sense of floating along the gentle flow in the unique turquoise water. Besides, you can see the Dark Cave appearing majestic next to the river, giving you stunning views and occasional breezes.
- Plus, you will have a chance to join zipline aerial trapeze wires. To get more thrilling, you can drop yourself off amid the river when ziplining. Also, you can participate in other water games available in the Chay River.
Back To Dong Hoi City
- After all, our driver comes and takes you back to Dong Hoi City. He drops you off at your accommodation and the tour ends!
Private Tour or Group Tour
With our Phong Nha And Dark Cave Tour 1 Day, you can have two options:
- Private Tour: This is suitable for those who want to enjoy privacy and travel alone or with a small group of close people. Customers can receive better care and experience. Prices are higher than group tours.
- Group Tour: This is suitable for large groups of friends or family members. Customers can enjoy the tour with their friends and family, the more the merrier. Prices are more reasonable than private tours.
- Ticket prices might change according to peak or off-peak months.
- You have to wear only a bikini (for women) or shorts (for men) to enter the Dark Cave.
- Children under 1.4 meters are not allowed to play zipline.
- Women of over 3-month pregnancy will not be allowed to join this tour for your safety.
- You should bring suncream, hats, extra clothes, swimsuits, towels, sports shoes, waterproof bags for smartphones, and insect repellent.