Phong Nha Jungle Trek Adventure Wildlife 2D1N is a thrilling adventure tour organized for those who love adventures and treks in the jungle. Phong Nha Private Car provides adventurers with great challenges and satisfactory rewards with Vietnam’s untouched jungles. Join us now to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
When it comes to Vietnam jungle exploration, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park is a top destination with its diverse ecosystem, especially an enormous system of caves. With our two-day trip through the majestic jungles, you will challenge your strength with long treks across tough forested terrains.
Although it might sound difficult, you will be rewarded for your great effort – a whole new world of native wildlife. Besides, when engaging yourself in this rough journey, you have a team with whom you share a tent, do some cooking, and overcome hardship along the way. You might create lifetime-lasting moments on this tour!
Before going into details of this tour, you might want to take a look at other Phong Nha Cave Tours available right now:
- Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave Tour – 63 USD/person
- Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley Jungle Trek 1 Day – 71 USD/person
- Hung Thoong Exploration 3 Days 2 Nights – 345 USD/person
- Tiger Cave Series Adventure 3 Days 2 Nights – 532 USD/person
- Kong Collapse Top Adventure 4 Days 3 Nights – 1522 USD/person
PHONG NHA JUNGLE TREK ADVENTURE WILDLIFE 2D1N
Departure: daily at 08:30 AM from Bamboo Café
Activities: 2-day jungle trekking, Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre visit, jungle BBQs, cave overnight camping, natural pool swimming
Adventure Level: High-Moderate level (requires good fitness for challenging jungle terrains)
What To Bring?
- Trekking clothes (long trousers and shirt)
- Extra clothes (suitable for your clothes-changing needs)
- Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- Swimming gear
What To Expect?
- With our Phong Nha Jungle Trek Adventure Wildlife, also known as Phong Nha Botanic Garden Trekking 2 Days Tour, you can get a realistic zoom shot of Phong Nha’s wildlife.
- You will go trekking through lush forests and learn about the native wildlife in Wildlife Rescue Station and Botanic Garden.
- Moreover, you will visit Weapon Cave and join jungle activities, such as BBQs, overnight camping, and waterfall swimming.
- 08:30: Start at Bamboo Cafe to Wildlife Rescue Station
- 08:45 – 10:15: Experience the Wildlife Rescue Station (learn stories, see the wildlife)
- 10:15 – 10:30: Transport to Botanic Garden
- 10:45 – 13:30: Trek through the proper jungle
- 13:30 – 15:00: Cook pork BBQ and have lunch with rice-paper spring rolls with locals
- 15:00- 17:00: Trek through the jungle to the valley & Weapon Cave
- 17:00 – 18:00: Set the camps and make fire for BBQ at Weapon Cave
- 18:00 – 19:00: Cook the chicken BBQ with locals
- 19:00 – 20:00: Have dinner & drink some local spirits
- 20:00 – 21:00: Go for a night walk to spot some animals
- After 21:00: Get your own free time and go to sleep
- 08:00 – 08:15: Get up and prepare for a new day’s trek
- 08:15 – 08:45: Have breakfast and drink some coffee
- 09:00 – 13:30: Trek through the valley and up to the mountain
- 13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch and take a short rest
- 14:30 – 16:00: Continue trekking through the jungles
- 16:00 – 16:30: Swim at a beautiful waterfall
- 16:30 – 17:00: Go back to your hotel in Phong Nha Town