Our Adventure 7km Paradise Cave promises to give you a brand new view of the world-famous Paradise Cave. If you are into Phong Nha caves, you must have heard the name Paradise Cave. Normally, however, people get to know Paradise Cave within its first kilometer. Our 7km Paradise Cave Tour will take you to the real majesty of this cave.
If you go deeper and deeper inside Paradise Cave, no smooth wooden stairs will pave your way anymore. The terrains get rougher and give you a real adventure. Thus, this tour is perfect for enthusiasts for conquering nature and challenging themselves. Adventure 7km Paradise Cave Tour provided by Phong Nha Private Car will become your unforgettable experience!
By the way, we want to suggest some Phong Nha tours so that you can have better consideration for your Phong Nha trip:
- Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour – 56 USD/person
- Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave – 63 USD/person
- Paradise Cave And Dark Cave Tour Full Day – 65 USD/person
- Ma Da Valley And Tra Ang Cave Hiking – 85 USD/person
Besides, if you are in another place and want to get to Dong Hoi City to join Phong Nha Tours, we can provide good private car transfers for you:
- Phong Nha To Dong Hoi By Private Car – 27 USD/car
- Hoi An to Dong Hoi private car – 139 USD/car
- Hue Limousine to Dong Hoi – 143 USD/car
- Da Nang to Dong Hoi by private car – 145 USD/car
ADVENTURE 7KM PARADISE CAVE
What To Expect?
Travelers will set off at the end of Paradise Cave’s wooden staircase. Their final destination is the miraculous skylights of Paradise Cave.
To explore this extended area of Paradise Cave, travelers have to use flashlights and walk through 7000-meter rough terrain. Meanwhile, they can admire exquisite stalactites, novel scenery, and endless cool air. After all, the most magical view of Paradise Cave skylights appears in front of their eyes.
Dong Hoi City – Paradise Cave Entrance – First Kilometer
- To start the tour, our driver will pick you up at your hotel or an appointment place in Dong Hoi City in the morning. Then, he transfers you to Paradise Cave, which is about 75 kilometers from Dong Hoi City.
- Meanwhile, our local guide (also a cave expert) and porter team will prepare equipment and food for you. Upon your arrival, they will meet you at the Paradise Cave Reception Hall to give you safety instructions and cave equipment.
- After that, your team goes further inside the forest to the mountain’s foot. From there, you walk up over 500 steep steps or slope paths to the mouth of Paradise Cave. Then, you start your cave exploration.
- First of all, you enjoy the first kilometer along a wooden staircase like other visitors. As this path is illuminated with a light system, you can easily admire hundreds of stunning stalactites and stalagmites created millions of years ago.
Cave Hiking – Kayaking – Skylight
- Then, you follow our experienced and enthusiastic guide to embark on a 6000-meter adventure with a personal flashlight. You should expect to confront cliff paths and keep your perseverance. On the way, you will discover and learn about the formation of stalactite systems that are colorful and rich in shape.
- Later on, you continue the tour by kayaking over streams, which is an interesting highlight of this journey. After kayaking 100 meters, you will reach a spot whose ceiling is very low. So, each team member has to sprawl down in order not to touch the ceiling.
- Afterward, you overcome the stream and continue your trip on a steep road. You will face a rugged land along the stream bed, where there are only narrow paths to thread through.
- Along this path, you will come across many cylindrical stalactites, which make the cave like a labyrinth. You might get lost without an expert guide or warning signs.
- After 1 hour, your team will arrive at the most beautiful place, the Paradise Cave skylight or “Heaven Well”. According to Oriental beliefs, it demonstrates the harmony between heaven and earth, which makes everything in the universe proliferate.
Lunch – Back Home
- Your team will enjoy lunch and relax together next to an underground stream before preparing for the journey back.
What To Bring?
- Hats and sunscreen
- Sports sandals/shoes
- Backup charger for mobile devices
- Waterproof bag for smartphones