Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour is a daily tour starting from Dong Hoi or Phong Nha. This tour is run by Phong Nha Private Car. Within a day, you will have the chance to visit two popular attraction caves in the Phong Nha caves system.
As you may know, Phong Nha Cave and Paradise Cave are the most popular caves in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Quang Binh Province. They gained that popularity thanks to their gorgeous natural scenery. Everybody must see them with their bare eyes once in their lifetime.
Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park location:
Besides the one-day tour to Phong Nha and Paradise Caves, Phong Nha Private Car provides a wide range of Phong Nha tours for visitors, such as:
- Paradise Cave day tour from Hue – 46 USD/person
- Hang Pygmy Exploration 2 Days 1 Night – 336 USD/person
Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour
Are you staying in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha and want to visit the most famous cave in Phong Nha within a day? Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour is a great option for you!
With this tour, you can enjoy the best moments with your friends, family, or colleagues, like a private tour. Yet the price is cheaper than a private tour. You can visit Paradise Cave and Phong Nha Cave – the most common caves that tourists want to see once they come to Phong Nha.
Phong Nha Cave
Phong Nha Cave is considered to be one of the most beautiful caves in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Phong Nha-Ke Bang. It is 50 kilometers away from the city, which takes 45 minutes to drive.
Phong Nha Cave is 7729 meters long. It contains 14 grottos and a 13,969-meter underground river. Scientists have surveyed 44.5 kilometers of the grotto in this cave so far, but tourists can only penetrate to a distance of 1500 meters.
Phong Nha Cave, like most of the caves in this area, has been continuously shaped by the Chay River. The main Phong Nha cave includes 14 chambers, connected by an underwater river that runs for 1.5 kilometers.
Paradise Cave is a newly found cave in this area. Prior to the discovery of Son Doong Cave, people regarded Paradise Cave as the largest and longest cave in Phong Nha–Ke Bang.
It is also considered the longest dry cave in Asia. Located in Phong Nha–Ke Bang National Park’s core zone, it is 25 kilometers away from Phong Nha Cave and 75 kilometers from Dong Hoi. It takes 1.2 hours to get to Paradise Cave by car.
Some of the most beautiful and spectacular stalactites and stalagmites in the park are found within Paradise Cave. So by joining our tour, you will have a chance to admire this miraculous gift of nature!
Detailed Itinerary Of Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour
- 07:45 – 08:00: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up in Dong Hoi (or Phong Nha). Then you head to visit Paradise Cave.
- 12:30: You have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha village.
- 13:30: Before exploring Phong Nha Cave, you have to spend 25 minutes on the boat. After a 25-minute boat trip, you arrive at Phong Nha Cave. Then, you take a couple of hours to see the cave.
- 17:00: Our driver takes you back to Dong Hoi (or Phong Nha).
What to Bring?
- Hat, sunscreen, or anything to avoid the sun
- Sports sandals/ shoes
- Backup charger for mobile devices
- Waterproof bag for smartphones
Note: This tour does not allow pregnant women over 3 months for your safety.
Besides Phong Nha Tours, we can provide good-quality Phong Nha/Dong Hoi transfers, such as:
- Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car – 143 USD/car
- Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car – 158 USD/car
- Dong Hoi Airport transfer – from 17 USD/car
Good Reasons To Choose Our Service:
- Phong Nha Private Car managed by Culture Pham Travel is a reliable travel agency with more than 10-year experience in tourism.
- We provide a good-quality, safe, and reliable private car transfer service.
- The private car is always in good condition, clean, and equipped with free wifi and strong A/C.
- Our driver is skilled, helpful, and able to speak basic English.
- We have enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Online support is available 24/7/365, so you can contact us anytime and receive an immediate response.
- The prices of our services are transparent, competitive, and without any hidden costs.