Hue to Hoian by private car is the perfect choice for an exciting transfer day trip from Hue to Hoi An. With Phong Nha Private Car transfer service, you will have a pleasant trip through one of the most beautiful routes in Vietnam – Hue to Hoian.
What is more excellent than sitting in a comfortable seat with an air conditioner above your head and enjoying the gorgeous scenery passing by? Our high-quality private car and skilled driver can give you that experience. Plus, bottled water, tissues, and free Wi-Fi are ready in the car for you.
On top of that, we are willing to stop at different tourist attractions on the way from Hue to Hoi An so that your trip will be more satisfying. You are free to choose the departure time and customize the itinerary with us.
In case you need other tour and transfer services, we would like to introduce some options for you:
- Hoi An jeep tour to Hoi An countryside – 89 USD/person
- Hoi An Lantern Making Tour – 40 USD/person
- Hoi An to Lao Bao border by private car – 150 USD/sedan
- Hoi An To Phong Nha By Private Car – 139 USD/sedan
HUE TO HOI AN PRIVATE CAR TRANSFER
Hue to Hoi An distance is over 120 kilometers, so it takes about 3 hours to get there by car. For this route, there are many options for you, such as Hue to Hoi An by train, by motorbike, or by bus, but only Hue to Hoi An private car can bring you the best comfort and safety.
Hue to Hoi An map:
Following your requested time and place in Hue, our driver comes and picks you up. The departure time is up to you, but we recommend you start at 9 AM and arrive at Hoi An at 3 PM. After you meet your driver and stay comfortable in your seat, the Hue to Hoi An car trip starts.
You can choose to go directly to Hoi An from Hue, but you can also request to stop at some popular attractions on the way. If you haven’t decided where to visit, we have some good suggestions for you.
Lap An Lagoon is a vast lagoon nestled at the side of Lang Co Bay and Bach Ma National Park. It is famous for its poetic and peaceful scenery. Its magnificent nature will give you beautiful views and a relaxing atmosphere. You can stop to breathe in good air and take some photographs.
Lang Co Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Viet Nam. It sets apart from other crowded beaches thanks to its peaceful beauty. You will love the long sandy beach, cool breezes, and sapphire water. You can take a short rest here, enjoy the fresh air, and walk along the seashore to massage your feet after a long time driving.
Hai Van Pass, or Sea Cloudy Pass, always impresses its visitors with breathtaking scenery of nature. Da Nang city from 500 meters above the sea will appear in front of you. There are some cafeterias with good views. So you can enjoy a Vietnamese cup of coffee while treating your eyes to the majesty of the landscape. We recommend spending 30 minutes here.
You might want to immerse yourself in the magnificent landscape of 5 mountain limestones with sacred pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization, and caves inside for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage. If you want to buy a souvenir, you can buy some wonderful sculptures made of marble stone at Stone Carving Village under the mountain.
You can refer to the favorite routes of our customers on the Hue to Hoian private car ride:
Option 1: Hue to Hoi An with stops at Hai Van Pass – Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Bay – Marble Mountains. This route takes about 4 hours.
Option 2: Hue to Hoi An with stops at Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Bay – Hai Van Pass – Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge). It takes about 8 hours (3 hours for transfer + 1 hour for stop sightseeing + 4 hours for Bana Hills).
Option 3: Hue to Hoi An with stops at Lap An Lagoon – Lang Co Bay – Hai Van Pass – My Son Sanctuary. This option takes 7 hours (3 hours for transfer + 1 hour for sightseeing + 2 hours for My Son Sanctuary).
Option 4: Hue to Hoi An with stops at Marble Mountains (Stone Carving Village) – Hai Van Pass – Lap An Lagoon – An Bang Cemetery. This option takes around 7 hours.
Option 5: Hue to Hoi An with stops at Hai Van Pass – Lap An Lagoon – Marble Mountain – Linh Ung Pagoda. This option will take around 6 hours.
Hue To Hoi An Travel Tips:
- Ba Na Hills cable car ticket costs 890,000 VND/person and the combo ticket (Cable car ticket + buffet lunch) costs 1,240,000 VND/person. (We will update you if the price changes.)
- The Marble Mountain entrance ticket costs 40,000 VND/person. The Hades cave ticket costs 20,000 VND/person. The lift costs 15,000 VND/ticket.
- My Son Sanctuary entrance ticket costs 150,000 VND/person.
- Hai Van Pass, Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, City of Ghosts (An Bang Cemetery), Linh Ung Pagoda, and Non-Nuoc Stone Carving Village are free of charge.
- Tour guides are always available at 45 USD/day. The driver can only communicate to support the basic needs along the way and he can’t give details or follow you to the places.
- Baby seats are available free of charge. Please inform us in advance if you need one.
- Hoi An to Hue private cars are always available at the same price as Hue to Hoi An.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We provide a professional door-to-door private car service.
- The prices we offer are the most reasonable for such high-quality services.
- Our service is flexible. You can choose your own convenient departure time and itinerary. Also, you can decide where to stop and control visit time at each place.
- We have clean and modern cars of various latest types with strong A/Cs and comfortable seats.
- Our drivers can communicate in basic English.
- 24/7/365 online support via hotline (WhatsApp) at +84349825119 is available before, during, and after the service.