Hue to Phong Nha private car transfer with a basic English-speaking driver is an ideal choice for you. You can visit relics in Vietnam DMZ and learn more about local culture. By booking the Hue to Phong Nha by car, you will enjoy a nice private car ride in a comfortable and cool space with strong air conditioning.
The distance from Hue to Phong Nha is roughly 210 km. Thus, we will take about 4 hours to get to Phong Nha town directly by car. However, we will take about 6 to 8 hours if we stop to visit some renowned places. For example, La Vang Church, Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai River, and Vinh Moc Tunnel system.
Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh province is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site. It is renowned for its magnificent caves and incredible geology, geomorphology, and extremely diverse ecosystem. During your stay in Phong Nha, you may be interested in our Phong Nha tours and private car transfers below:
- Paradise Cave – Dark Cave Tour 1 Day – from 65 USD/person.
- Paradise Cave And Phong Nha Cave Tour – from 56 USD/person.
- Phong Nha To Ninh Binh By Private Car – 217 USD/Sedan car.
- Phong Nha To Dong Hoi By Private Car – 27 USD/Sedan car.
- Phong Nha To Da Nang By Private Car – 143 USD/Sedan car.
HUE TO PHONG BY NHA PRIVATE CAR TRANSFER
Following your requested time, our private car driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hue city. Before departing to Phong Nha, our driver will ask you whether you would like to transfer directly to Phong Nha town without stops or with sightseeing places along the way. After that, your private car transfer from Hue to Phong Nha will start.
The first attraction in our private car ride from Hue to Phong Nha is La Vang Holy Land – La Vang Church. It is a major pilgrimage center for Vietnam Catholics. Christians in Vietnam believe that Mary appeared here in 1798, and that is why a church was constructed close to the three banyan trees.
Continue the private car transfer to Phong Nha from Hue, we will visit Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai river. It is a historic site of Quang Tri Province in the demilitarized zone during the Vietnam War. This cluster of relics divided Vietnam into the Northern and Southern Zone by the Geneva Accords from 1954 to 1972.
After exploring all attractions above, our professional driver will drive you to the hotel or homestay in Phong Nha town. Your Hue to Phong Nha by private car ends.
Extra Fee For Other Requested Attractions
Vinh Moc Tunnels – used by the Vietnamese soldiers both by civilians to defend themselves from American bombs and by Vietnamese soldiers to fight against Americans during the Vietnam War. The length of the tunnels is about 2km, divided into 3 floors.
Paradise Cave: It is one of the most beautiful caves in the world, known as a magnificent underground palace, located in the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. Plus, it is the longest dry cave in Asia. With a unique and diverse system of stalactites and stalagmites, formed 400 million years ago with colorful colors that captivate visitors’ hearts.
Hue To Phong Nha Day Trip
Day trip from Hue to Phong Nha is a door-to-door round trip by car to visit Phong Nha cave and the places along the way. Then, our private car driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Hue in a day. Everything in our private car transfer from Hue to Phong Nha is transparent without hidden costs.
Moreover, our English-speaking driver will assist you at the visiting attractions, such as helping you buy entrance tickets and providing you with some general information. If you would like to stop to drink coffee, have lunch, or take photos on the way, our friendly driver is willing to recommend the best places for you.
Hue To Phong Nha Travel Guides
- The La Vang Church (La Vang Holy Land) is free entrance.
- A tour guide is available upon your request with costs of 50 USD/ 8 hours/ day.
- The entrance ticket for Paradise Cave is 250,000 VND per person.
- The entrance ticket for relics on the Ben Hai river is 50,000 VND/ person. The Vinh Moc Tunnels entrance ticket is 50,000 VND/pax.
- Please note that our driver just can speak basic English, he is not a tour guide. Thus, he cannot provide you with more details and follow you to the attractions.
- At 5:00 pm, all the relics and tourist attractions will close, and we can not visit them. Hence, please depart early so you can visit them all. Our travel operators are always available to support you via Whatsapp at +84349825119.