Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car is a long drive in Central Vietnam. Being a wise traveler, you should choose our private car!
That’s the best and most suitable choice for you because our price includes pick-up, drop-off, and stopovers at some places on the route. We promise to take good care of you through the trip from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car.
Our car is equipped with good-quality facilities including free wifi, air-conditioner, comfortable seats and so on. You don’t need to worry about how to get there, just relax and enjoy your trip. We spend 6 hours transferring and visiting some highlight attractions on the way to Hoi An from Dong Hoi.
Dong Hoi to Hoi An map:
If you need a car transfer from Dong Hoi or Phong Nha to any destination, there are many car rental options available for you:
- Dong Hoi to Hue by private car
- Transfer From Dong Hoi City
- Dong Hoi to Da Nang by private car
- Phong Nha to Dong Hoi private car
Dong Hoi To Hoi An By Private Car
To start the trip, you must provide us with your preferred time and location in Dong Hoi. Then our driver picks you up. On the way, to give you a more useful trip, we will stop by and visit some famous attractions.
Vinh Moc Tunnels is a highly impressive complex of tunnels. Vinh Moc Quang Tri is the remains of a coastal North Vietnamese village that literally went underground in response to unremitting American bombing.
Along the way, you can stop at Hien Luong Bridge. During the war, Hien Luong Bridge on the Ben Hai River divided North and South Vietnam.
Next, you can choose to visit La Vang Church. The church refers to a reported Virgin Mary apparition at a time when Catholics were persecuted and killed in Vietnam. The church is highlighted by the Shrine of Our Lady of La Vang (Mother Maria).
Then you can stop to explore Hue City. Hue is the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam. It is known as an ancient city of Viet Nam which is famous for the poetic scenery of the Perfume River, Truong Tien Bridge, and so on.
On the way to Da Nang City, there have Hai Van Pass – Sea Cloudy Pass. But despite its romantic title, the Hai Van Pass has always been something of a frontier: a boundary of kingdoms and climate, often fought over, sometimes tragic but never losing its ability to inspire awe.
Moreover, in Da Nang city, we can visit the popular attraction called Marble Mountains – exploring five limestone mountains, beautiful natural scenery, and the old pagoda inside the cave.
Finally, we drop you off at your hotel lobby in Hoi An. Then you settle payment to our driver. And that’s the end of our service!
With the most comfortable and suitable price, Phong Nha Private Car won’t make you disappointed! Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline at +84349825119 (we are available on many platforms: WhatsApp, Zalo…)
We are always ready whenever you would like to transfer from Dong Hoi to Hoi An by private car!
- If you would like to visit Imperial Citadel, Royal Tombs, or Vinh Moc Tunnels, please note this in the booking form. The surcharge is 10 USD.
- Moreover, we can provide a free baby car seat for your kid. So please let us know in advance if you need it for your trip.
- Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest. You can contact us via Whatsapp at +84349825119.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We provide a good-quality, safe, and reliable private car transfer service.
- The private car is always in good condition, clean, and equipped with strong A/C.
- Our driver is skilled, helpful, and able to speak basic English.
- Online support is available 24/7/365, so you can contact us anytime and receive an immediate response.
- The prices of our services are transparent, competitive, and without any hidden costs.
- Booking with us, you don’t need a deposit. You can book first and pay later.
- This service covers tolls, parking fees, petrol for the car, and bottled water.