Are you looking for a convenient transportation to renew your Vietnam Visa when it is going to expire? If you stay in Hue and would like to have a reliable and flexible private car with an English-speaking driver to go to the Lao Bao (Laos) border, you should book Phong Nha Private Car Travel’s Hue to Lao Bao Border private car.
The Hue to Laos border distance is about 151km and it will take us around 3 hours to transfer/ 1 way by car. Unlike the traditional taxis, grab cars or the local buses. By booking our private car Hue to Lao Bao Border, you will get a door-to-door transfer service in a comfortable private car at the best price.
HUE TO LAO BAO BORDER PRIVATE CAR
To start the private car from Hue to Laos border for the Visa Run, our professional driver will be ready at your hotel/ homestay lobby following your requested time. You can choose your desired departure time but Phong Nha Private Car Travel recommends you start at 7:30 am.
Along the way from Hue to Lao Bao Border, our friendly driver will stop at convenient places for you to take a short break, drink some coffee, or go to the toilets.
Unlike other transport services, upon arrival at the Laos Border, our driver and Hue private car will wait for you at the Vietnam Border side (Lao Bao Border) to do the Visa Renewal procedure until you finish it and then, transfer you safely to your hotel/ homestay in Hue. We finish the Hue to Lao Bao Border by private car. Phong Nha Private Car Travel wishes you a successful visa renewal with us.
Overview of the Visa renewal process
- Passport: Make sure you have a valid passport with at least one blank visa page.
- Visa Extension Application Form: You may need to fill out a visa extension application form.
- Passport-sized Photos: Prepare a few passport-sized photos (usually 2-4 photos).
- Visa Fee: Be prepared to pay the visa extension fee, which can vary based on the type of visa you currently hold and the length of the extension you’re requesting.
- Visit the Lao Bao Border Crossing during its operating hours.
- Locate the visa renewal office or immigration office at the border crossing.
- Submit your passport, completed application form, photos, and visa extension fee to the immigration authorities.
- The immigration authorities will process your request and, if approved, will affix a visa extension sticker to your passport.
- The processing time for visa extensions can vary, but it typically takes an hour. You may need to wait and return to pick up your passport with the extended visa.
Collecting Your Passport:
- Return to the immigration office on the specified date to collect your passport with the extended visa.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is a door-to-door private car with a basic English-speaking driver.
- New, comfortable, and flexible private car with a strong A/C.
- You can book for now and pay later without any deposit.
- We are 24/7 customer support via Whatsapp at +84349825119.
- Our Da Nang to Laos border private car price is very reasonable without hidden costs.