Da Nang to Phong Nha by private car is a long trip. It will take you about 7 hours from Da Nang to Phong Nha by car. On the way, you can make a photo stop at many interesting tourist attractions such as Marble Mountains, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, etc.
We would like to suggest you depart in the morning and arrive in the afternoon. Besides, you can spend your time visiting Hue City or DMZ in Quang Tri Province en route. Of course, the price will change a little.
The distance from Da Nang to Phong Nha National Park is 342km, so it takes about 7 hours of driving. The English-speaking driver of Phong Nha Private Car will follow and meet your needs along the road.
Da Nang to Phong Nha map:
Danang To Phong Nha By Private Car
As a door-to-door private car transfer, our English-speaking driver will come to pick you up at your locations in Phong Nha. Especially, you can customize your schedule when choosing the departure time. However, remember to give us your address in Danang City.
After that, the driver will meet you on time and help you carry the luggage to the car. Our Danang to Phong Nha by private car officially begins. Along the road, you can ask the driver to stop by some beautiful places like Hai Van Pass or Hue City. He is always willing to do it.
There are some tourist destinations on the road that you can consider to discover:
Hai Van Pass
We will go over Hai Van Pass – Sea Cloudy Pass with 20km in length. This is the natural border between Da Nang and Hue. We will make a short rest at the top of the pass to have a cup of Vietnamese coffee and take a panorama view of Da Nang City from the position of 500m above sea level.
After passing through Hai Van Pass, we will reach Hue City. If you are a history buff or simply love discovering exotic cultures, Hue, Vietnam’s former Royal Capital, is definitely on the top list of your travel plan.
Besides, the city represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire. There is a complex of monuments, tombs, and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
La Vang Church
Continue your trip to La Vang Church. The church is highlighted by the Shrine of Our Lady of La Vang (Mother Maria). The legend has it that Christians sought refuge in the rain forests of La Vang in Quang Tri Province Vietnam, and many became very ill.
Whilst hiding in the jungle, the community gathered every night at the foot of a tree to pray the rosary. Plus, one night in 1798, in the branches of a tree, a lady appeared, wearing the traditional Vietnamese ao dai (long dress) and holding a child in her arms, with two angels beside her.
Hien Luong Bridge
The final destination you can visit is Hien Luong Bridge in Vietnam DMZ. Hien Luong Bridge across the Ben Hai River formed part of the border between North and South Vietnam from 1954 until reunification.
Thus, it is a crucial spot in DMZ Vietnam. Today, it is maintained as a major national monument for the reunification of Vietnam at the end of the Vietnam War. And there’s also a museum, propaganda war remnants, and two memorials.
Finally, we will drop you off at your hotel in Phong Nha. Then you settle payment to our driver. Hope you got a wonderful trip with us!
- If you would like to visit Imperial Citadel, Royal Tombs… or Vinh Moc Tunnel, please let us know in the booking form. The surcharge is 10 USD.
- Moreover, we can provide free baby car seats for your kid. So if you need it for your trip, please inform us in advance.
- Contact us via Whatsapp at +84349825119 or email at email@example.com. Our team will reply to confirm your email in soonest.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We provide a good-quality, safe, and reliable private car transfer service.
- The private car is always in good condition, clean, and equipped with strong A/C.
- Our driver is skilled, helpful, and able to speak basic English.
- Online support is available 24/7/365, so you can contact us anytime and receive an immediate response.
- The prices of our services are transparent, competitive, and without any hidden costs.
- Booking with us, you don’t need a deposit. You can book first and pay later.
- This service covers tolls, parking fees, petrol for the car, and bottled water.