Hoian to Hue private car transfer is the most beautiful route that you must-do in central Vietnam. Phong Nha Private Car is delighted to offer you a private car from Hoi An to Hue with English speaking driver to help you get the newest experience after a fabulous time in Hoian.
Private transport from Hoi An to Hue by car is superior to bus, taxi, or train from Hoi An to Hue. Why is that? Our Hoi An Hoi An to Hue by private car is a door-to-door transfer service with fabulous stops along the way. How far is Hoi An to Hue? The distance from Hoi An to Hue is about 140km, so direct transfer takes around 3 hours.
By booking our private car Hoi An to Hue, you can stop to admire stunning attractions along the way. For example, Marble Mountains, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay, Lap An Lagoon, or Cau Hai Lagoon.
HOI AN TO HUE BY CAR TRANSFER
Following your requested time, our driver will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An. After that, we start the private car ride from Hoian to Hue. Along the way from Hoi An to Hue transport, our basic driver will stop at some places for you to explore as follows:
Your first stop is the renowned Marble Mountains, a cluster of five limestone mountains that present 5 elements of the Universe. Importantly, Ngu Hanh Son is known for its stunning caves, pagodas, and panoramic views of Danang city. Exploring the caves, enjoying the spiritual ambiance, and admiring the breathtaking scenery will be a great experience.
Hai Van Pass
Next, you will conquer the famous Hai Van Pass, one of the most scenic coastal hill roads in Vietnam. As you go to the peak of the pass, you can admire the stunning views of the ocean and surrounding mountains with white clouds. This is a perfect spot for capturing worthy photos. Additionally, you can also sip a cup of Vietnamese coffee at a coffee shop here.
Lang Co Bay
Continue the private car transfer Hoi An to Hue via Hai Van Pass, you will reach the picturesque Lang Co Bay. It is one of the most beautiful bays in the world, voted by the Worldbays, with pristine sandy shores. The tranquil blue waters, sandy shores, and lush green mountains create an enchanting setting.
Lap An Lagoon
Lap An Lagoon, with its peaceful waters reflecting the surrounding lush green hills, create mesmerizing vistas. Moreover, at the lagoon, there are many oyster farms of the locals. Hence, you can also enjoy delicious oyster dishes or drink coffee at a restaurant here.
Our private car service offers the flexibility to customize your stops and itinerary according to your interests and needs. You can decide the visit time for each attraction along the way.
After all, our chauffeur will drive you safely to Hue city center, check in at your hotel and say goodbye. Your Journey from Hoi An to Hue by private car ends. Phong Nha Private Car wishes you a memorable in Hue!
Route Options For Hoi An to Hue
Phong Nha Private Car offers five route options below that aims to meet your travel need:
Option 1: Hue An Hotel to Hue Hotel stop at Marble Mountains -Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Bay (at Hai Van Pass foot) – Lap An Lagoon. This attraction route takes about 4 hours at least.
Option 2: Hoi An Hotel to Hue Hotel stop at Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge)- Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Bay – Lap An Lagoon. It takes about 8 hours ( 3 hours to transfer + 1 hour to stop sightseeing + 4 hours at Bana Hills).
Option 3: Hoi An Hotel to Hue Hotel stop at My Son Holy Land – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Bay – Lap An Lagoon. This option takes roughly 7 hours ( 3 hours to transfer + 1 hour for sightseeing + 2 hours for exploring My Son Sanctuary).
Option 4: Hoi An Hotel to Hue Hotel stop at Marble Mountain (Non Nuoc Stone carving village)– Hai Van Pass – Lap An Lagoon – An Bang Cemetery. This option will take around 7 hours.
Option 5: Hoi An Hotel to Hue Hotel stop at Linh Ung Bai But Pagoda – Marble Mountains – Hai Van Pass – Lap An lagoon. This option will take approximately 6 hours.
Hoi An To Hue Travel Tips
- Bana Hills cable car ticket price is 900,000 VND/ adult, and the combo ticket (Cable car + buffet lunch) is 1,200,000 VND/ adult. View more at Ba Na Hills Cable Car Price.
- The Marble Mountain entrance fee is 40,000 VND/person; the Hades cave ticket is 20,000 VND/person, and the elevator costs 15,000 VND/per ticket.
- My Son Sanctuary: The entrance fee ticket is 150,000 VND/ pax.
- Linh Ung Pagoda, Non-Nuoc stone carving village, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Lap An Lagoon, and City of Ghosts are free to visit.
- Our driver team only speaks basic English, so they cannot tell you the details and follow you to the attractions.
Why should you choose our service?
- We offer door-to-door private car transfer service with an experienced English-speaking driver team.
- You can depart at any time and customize the itinerary as well as visiting time at each place.
- We provide the best price with the highest quality private car types.
- Baby seats are available upon your request, but please request the baby seat in advance.
- Importantly, we are online 24/7/365 to support you before, during, and after the service ends.