Da Nang To Lao Bao Border by private car is a door-to-door transfer service to renew visas at the Lao Bao International border. Unlike other transport from Da Nang to Lao Bao such as Danang to Laos border buses, traditional taxis or grab cars. By booking our Da Nang private car, you will have a nice drive in a comfortable car with an English-speaking driver.
The Da Nang to Lao Bao Border distance is about 245km and it takes around 5 hours to transfer 1way by car. The Lao Bao Border is situated in the western part of Vietnam, near the town of Lao Bao. It is part of National Highway 9, which connects the Vietnamese town of Dong Ha to the Lao town of Dansavanh.
DA NANG TO LAO BAO BORDER PRIVATE CAR
At 7:30 am, our Da Nang private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel/ apartment in Da Nang city and transfer you to Laos Border. It will take us about 5 hours to reach Lao Bao International Border. Along the way, our experienced driver will stop at convenient places for you to take a break or drink some coffee.
Upon arrival at Lao Bao Border, our driver will wait for you at Lao Bao border- Vietnam side. You will do the visa renewal and then our driver will transfer you safely back to Da Nang Hotel/ apartment. We finish the Danang to Lao Bao border by private car, Phong Nha Private Car Travel wishes you a nice experience with us.
Guidance for Visa Renew at Lao Bao Border
the visa renewal process at the Lao Bao Border between Vietnam and Laos involves several steps and requires specific documents. Please keep in mind that visa policies and procedures can change over time, so it’s crucial to verify the latest requirements and procedures with the relevant authorities or at the border before your planned renewal. Here are some general guidelines on what you may need for a visa renewal at the Lao Bao Border:
Passport: Ensure that your passport has at least six months of validity remaining beyond your intended departure date from Vietnam or Laos.
Visa Renewal Application Form: You may be required to complete a visa renewal application form. Obtain this form either in advance from the appropriate embassy or consulate, or at the border’s immigration office.
Passport Photos: Prepare a few passport-sized photos to submit with your application. The number of photos required may vary.
Current Visa: Your current visa, which you wish to renew, should be presented along with your application. Be prepared to provide details about your existing visa, such as its type, issuance date, and expiration date.
Visa Renewal Fee: Pay any applicable visa renewal fees. The fee can vary depending on your nationality, visa type, and desired extension period. Ensure you have the required amount in cash, as border crossings may not accept credit cards.
Proof of Funds: Some authorities may ask for proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in Vietnam or Laos during the extended period.
Travel Itinerary: Have a rough travel itinerary or plan ready to explain the purpose of your stay and the need for a visa extension.
Additional Documents: Depending on your nationality and the discretion of the immigration officials, you may be asked for additional supporting documents, such as a hotel reservation, a letter of invitation, or a flight itinerary.
Health Requirements: In some cases, health checks or medical certificates may be required, especially during times of health crises or pandemics. Check with the relevant authorities for the most up-to-date health requirements.
Valid Visa for Laos: If you are renewing a visa for Laos at the Lao Bao Border, ensure you have a valid visa or visa approval letter for Laos.
Procedure is as follows after you cross the border
- To reach the buildings on the Lao side, proceed past the Vietnamese border buildings and across the border. After passing, obtain your Vietnam Exit Stamp from the window with the person wearing a dark green uniform.
- Enter the building’s first chamber on the left. Get the Laos visa application form and fill out the form first.
- Hand in your completed application, photo, and passport to the Lao immigration official. When they’re done, make your payment.
- As you leave the room and turn left, get your Lao Entrance Stamp at the “Entrance Formalities” window.
- Return across the border to the Vietnamese-side buildings. From the window with the person wearing a dark green uniform, obtain your Lao Exit Stamp.
- Hand in your completed application, photo, and passport to the Vietnamese immigration official. When they’re done, make your payment.
- Get your Lao Exit Stamp from the same window as your Vietnam Entrance Stamp but from a different staff.
- You are ready to depart after you have your new visa and entrance stamp.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is a door to door private car with a basic English speakingd river.
- New, confortable and flexible private car with a strong A/C.
- You can book for now and pay later without any deposit.
- We are 24/7 customer support via Whatsapp at +84349825119.
- Our Da Nang to Laos border private car price is very reasonable without hidden costs.