The luxury car Phong Nha to Hoi An is the best transfer option for your travel needs. You will indulge in a worthwhile journey as you travel from Phong Nha to Hoi An by limousine, accompanied by an experienced driver.
Traveling from Phong Nha to Hoi An by limousine is best because of its convenience, comfort, and luxuries with strong A/C. Booking Phong Nha luxury car to Hoi An, you not only enjoy a safe ride but also explore significant historical sites and natural wonders along the way.
- You may be interested in our Paradise Cave – Dark Cave Tour 1 Day (65 USD/pax) and Paradise Cave – Phong Nha Cave Tour (56 USD/pax).
PHONG NHA TO HOI AN BY LIMOUSINE TRANSFER
Provided by Phong Nha Private Car, Phong Nha limousine to Hoi An is a high-quality service at an affordable price. Moreover, Our Phong Nha luxury car has full of amenities, including comfortable seats, a mini bar, free Wifi, etc. You will absolutely feel relaxed and safe.
Following your requested time, our limousine driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Phong Nha town. After that, depart to Hoi An – a Unesco World Heritage Site renowned for the charming scenery of the old town with the architecture of different cultures of Asia countries (Vietnam, China, and Japan).
The distance from Phong Nha to Hoi An is roughly 344km, so direct transfer takes us around 6 to 7 hours. Conversely, stopping along the way to admire the senery and visit historical sites will take about 8 hours.
Phong Nha limousine to Hoi An offers a unique blend of culture and beauty, from poignant historical relics to serene lagoons and breathtaking coastal vistas. Along the way by limousine from Phong Nha to Hoian, we will stop at some places below:
Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River
The first stop is the historic Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River, the former demilitarized zone (DMZ) boundary during the Vietnam War. Learn about the history and significance of this poignant site that once divided North and South Vietnam over 21 years.
La Vang Holy Land
Seek tranquility at the La Vang Holy Land, a place of spiritual significance for many Vietnamese Catholics. Explore the serene grounds and learn about the legends associated with this sacred location.
Lap An Lagoon
Next, immerse yourself in the picturesque beauty of Lap An Lagoon. Admire the peaceful waters surrounded by the lush green mountain with many oyster farms. Plus, enjoy a fresh atmosphere contrasting the bustling city life. Besides, you can enjoy oysters at a restaurant in the lagoon.
Lang Co Bay
When reaching Lang Co Bay – one of the most beautiful bays in the world, you will revel in its coastal charm. The azure waters with pristine Lang Co beach create a perfect setting for capturing unforgettable memories.
Hai Van Pass
Conquer the majestic Hai Van Pass, offering breathtaking panoramic coastline views, and explore a relic from the Tran Dynasty on the peak. Moreover, you can sip a cup of coffee while admiring the stunning landscapes at the pass.
If you want to explore the Vinh Moc tunnels, Hue Imperial Citadel or other attractions in Da Nang city, an extra fee will be applied. Of course, we are willing to customize the itinerary following your request.
After all, our Phong Nha limousine driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An. Upon arrival and getting down the limousine D’car, our driver will double check the car to ensure you don’t forget anything of you in his car. Your luxury car from Phong Nha to Hoi An ends. Phong Nha Private Car wishes you great memories at Hoi An old town, Vietnam!
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We provide a door-to-door limousine transfer service with a well-trained driver team.
- Additionally, you can decide the departure time and we are willing to adjust the itinerary based on request. Hence, we are flexible in place and time to visit each place.
- The price is transparent and without hidden costs.
- We are available online 24/7 to support you quickly via Whatsapp: +84349825119.
- Baby seats are available, but please pre-request them.
- Vinh Moc tunnels entrance fee ticket: 50,000 VND/pax
- Entrance fee for relics on the Ben Hai river: 50,000 VND/pax
- Hue Citadel entrance fee: 250,000 VND/adult
- Hoi An Ancient Town entrance fee: 120,000 VND/person
- Remember to bring your camera to take the stunning sceneries and historical landmarks along the way.