If you stay in Hue and would like to travel to Hoi An but would like to pay a visit to My Son Holyland, the ancient worshiping sanctuary of the Champa Kingdom from the 4th century, you must book our Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by private car.
The Hue to My Son Sanctuary distance is about 130km and it takes us around 3 hours to transfer by car. By booking Hue to My Son to Hoi An Private Car, you will have a door-to-door transfer service with an English-speaking driver to explore Myson Sanctuary and other fabulous landscapes along the way.
HUE TO MY SON SANCTUARY BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your pickup time, our Hue private car and driver will be ready at your hotel/ homestay to pick you up. After greetings, helping you to set up the luggage, and reminding you to get all the passports, we start the private car Hue to My Son to Hoi An transfer.
Along the way to My Son Sanctuary, our professional driver will be happy to stop at famous landscapes for you to admire the views, capture some amazing photos as well as drink some coffee, and go to the toilets such as
Lap An Lagoon located in central Vietnam near Lang Co Bay, is a tranquil and picturesque coastal lagoon known for its breathtaking natural beauty. The lagoon is framed by lush green hills and mountains on one side and the East Sea on the other, creating a stunning contrast of landscapes.
Our driver will stop at a cafeteria by the lagoon so you can admire the wonderful views of the oyster farm and the local daily activities while sipping a cup of the best Vietnamese coffee.
Hai Van Pass is a mesmerizing mountain pass that offers some of the most awe-inspiring views in central Vietnam. Driving on winding roads, you’ll be treated to breathtaking panoramic views of the East Sea on one side and the mist-shrouded Truong Son mountain range on the other. The combination of coastal beauty and dramatic landscapes makes the Hai Van Pass an unforgettable and photogenic destination for travelers.
Our experienced driver will stop at some places on the pass road and the pass peak so you can hunt beautiful panoramic views of Lang Co Bay, the Ocean, and Da Nang city at the height of 500m compared to the sea level.
Then, you will arrive at My Son Sanctuary and our driver will wait for you to explore the ruined tower temples. You will have 2 hours at the Holyland to learn more about the Champa Kingdom’s history, its special architecture, and their belive.
The My Son Sanctuary is a captivating archaeological site that showcases the ancient glory of the Champa Kingdom. Surrounded by dense jungle, the sanctuary is renowned for its cluster of intricately carved Hindu temples and shrines, many of which date back to the 4th to 14th centuries.
The red-brick structures, adorned with ornate bas-reliefs and sculptures, create a mystical and serene atmosphere, making My Son a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-visit destination for history and architecture enthusiasts.
After all, we will transfer you to check in at your hotel/ homestay in Hoi An and we finish the private car Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An private car. Phong Nha Private Car Travel wishes you a great day trip with us.
- A baby seat is always available upon request and it is free of charge.
- My Son Sanctuary entrance fee costs 150,000 VND/ pax (roughly 7 USD).
- If you would like to be dropped off at Da Nang Hotel, please inform us in advance.
- Our travel experts are always available and willing to customize the itinerary following your request.
- You can choose your own departure time but we highly recommend you start early to skip the heat and photobombs.
- There is a beautiful white sand path in the middle of the lagoon when the tide is low and it is a great place to capture photos.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- This is a door-to-door private car with a basic English-speaking driver.
- We offer nice, comfortable private cars with a strong A/C.
- You can book for now and pay later, no need to deposit.
- Our Hue private car to My Son Sanctuary price is very reasonable and clear without hidden costs.