After a lovely stay in Hue and if you are looking for comfortable and flexible transport to travel to the ancient town, you must book the Hue to Hoi An by private car with an English-speaking driver via Phong Nha Private Car Travel & Transport.
The distance from Hue to Hoi An is about 140km and it takes us around 3 hours to transfer by car/ 1 way. Because it is your private car transfer so you can choose a direct transfer or a sightseeing route with beautiful stops such as Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, Hai Van Pass, and Marble Mountains.
HUE TO HOI AN BY PRIVATE CAR
Following your requested pickup time, our driver will come to pick you up at your hotel/ homestay in Hue City and we start the private car Hue to Hoi An transfer.
Before leaving Hue City, our experienced driver won’t forget to remind you to collect all the passports. After helping you set up the luggage, we will start the Hue to Hoi An by car. Along the way, our friendly driver will stop at some beautiful natural landscapes such as
Lap An Lagoon is located approximately 60 kilometers south of Hue. The lagoon is renowned for its stunning natural beauty. Surrounded by lush green hills and mountains, it offers a tranquil and picturesque setting. The calm waters of the lagoon reflect the sky and surrounding landscapes, creating a serene atmosphere.
This is an ideal place where you can drink some Vietnamese coffee, have lunch, and capture wonderful photos. Plus, when the tide is low, you can walk on the white sandy path in the middle of the lagoon.
Hai Van Pass is also called “Ocean and Cloud Pass,” a famous mountain pass located in central Vietnam that connects Hue and Da Nang City.
The Hai Van Pass is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and stunning landscapes. It offers panoramic views of the Eastern Sea, Lang Co Bay, Lagoons, lush green mountains, and coastal landscapes. The road winds its way through the mountains, providing travelers with numerous opportunities to stop and enjoy the scenery.
The crystal-clear waters of the bay are surrounded by lush green mountains and hills, creating a stunning landscape. The bay’s pristine sandy beaches are a highlight for visitors. Our driver will stop at Hai Van Pass foot- a great place to capture the panoramic photos of Lang Co Bay.
Last but not least in our Hue to Hoi An private car is the Marble Mountains known as the “Ngu Hanh Son” in Vietnamese, is a cluster of five limestone and marble mountains located just south of the city of Da Nang.
The Marble Mountains have significant cultural and religious importance in Vietnam. Within the mountains, there are several Buddhist sanctuaries, temples, pagodas, and shrines, some of which date back hundreds of years.
The Marble Mountains are riddled with caves, many of which are open to visitors. The most well-known caves are Huyen Khong Cave, Tang Chon Cave, and Van Thong Cave. These caves are adorned with Buddhist statues, altars, and natural formations.
After all, our private car and driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An. Phong Nha Private Car Travel wishes you a great Hue to Hoi An private car transfer.
To meet all the different requests of our customers, Phong Nha Private Car Travel creates some travel options such as
Option 0: Hue to Hoi An stop at Lap An Lagoon- Lang Co Bay- Hai Van Pass and Marble Mountains. It takes about 4 hours ( 3 hours for transfer + 1 hour for stop sightseeing).
Option 1: Hue to Hoi An stop at Lap An Lagoon- Lang Co Bay- Hai Van Pass- Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge). It takes about 8 hours ( 3 hours for transfer + 1 hour for stop sightseeing + 4 hours for Bana Hills).
Option 2: Hue to Hoi An stop at Lap An Lagoon- Lang Co Bay- Hai Van Pass- My Son Sanctuary. This option takes 7 hours ( 3 hours for transfer + 1 hour for sightseeing + 2 hours for exploring My Son Sanctuary).
Option 3: Hue Hotel to Hoi An Hotel stops at Marble Mountains (Non-Nuoc Stone carving village)– Hai Van Pass – Lap An Lagoon – An Bang cemetery: This option takes us around 7 hours.
Option 4: Hue Hotel to Hoi An Hotel stop at Hai Van Pass – Lap An lagoon- Marble Mountain – Linh Ung Pagoda. This option will take around 6 hours.
- Ba Na Hills cable car ticket is 900,000 VND/ person and the combo ticket (Cable car ticket + buffet lunch) costs 1,150,000 VND/ person (We will update you if the price changes).
- The Marble Mountain entrance fee is 40,000 VND/pax, the Hades cave ticket costs 20,000 VND/pax and the lift costs 15,000 VND/per ticket.
- My Son Sanctuary entrance fee is 150,000 VND/ pax.
- Hai Van Pass, Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Bay, City of Ghosts, Linh Ung Pagoda, and Non-Nuoc stone carving village are free entrances.
- Our drivers just only speak basic English, they are not tour guides, so they can not tell you the details and follow you to the attractions.
- A private tour guide is always available upon request. It costs 50 USD/ tour guide/ 8 hours/ day.
- At 5 pm, all the attractions will close so please make sure you choose the proper departure time.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Door-to-door private car with an English-speaking driver.
- A baby seat is available upon request and it is free of charge for 1.
- You can choose your convenient departure time.
- We provide a nice, comfortable private car with a strong A/C.
- Hoi An to Hue by private car is always available and it costs the same price.
- We are always willing to customize the itinerary following your requests.
- Our Hue to Hoi An private car price is reasonable and clear without hidden costs.
- We are the only company with 24/7 customer support via Whatsapp at +84349825119.