- 1 Introduction
- 2 Distance From Danang To Phong Nha
- 3 How To Get From Danang To Phong Nha?
- 4 How To Book A Private Car From Danang To Phong Nha?
- 5 Why Our Da Nang Private Car Is Best For You?
- 6 Stunning Attractions On The Way From Danang To Phong Nha
- 7 Conclusion
How to get to Phong Nha from Da Nang? Nowadays, there are many means of transportation from Da Nang to Phong Nha, such as Train from Da Nang to Phong Nha, Da Nang to Phong Nha by train, bus, motorbike, etc. However, Danang to Phong Nha by private car with an English-speaking driver is always the best choice for you.
In this article, Phong Nha Private Car will guide you the process of booking a private car from Danang to Phong Nha. Plus, we also showcase the remarkable attractions you can explore on this scenic route.
Distance From Danang To Phong Nha
Da Nang to Phong Nha distance is more than 300 km, so it will take about 6 hours to get to Phong Nha. With this distance, our driver will stop for you to take photos, take a short break, or drink coffee. Hence, you will feel more comfortable and relaxed throughout the journey from Danang to Phong Nha by car. Refer to the Danang to Phong Nha map below:
How To Get From Danang To Phong Nha?
As you know, Phong Nha has one of the most majestic natural landscapes in central Vietnam, especially Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. Thanks to its diverse ecosystem of mountains, forests, rivers, and magnificent caves, it is the top destination worth exploring for many visitors traveling to Vietnam.
Therefore, many visitors may wonder about the best vehicle to transfer to Phong Nha. Understanding that concern, Phong Nha Private Car provides a high-quality transfer service for all travelers. It is Da Nang to Phong Nha by private car (only 143 USD/ sedan).
You are looking forward to how to transfer from Danang to Phong Nha, Hoi An private car to Phong Nha or Danang to Dong Hoi to discover the national park with caves. There are many ways to transfer from Danang to Phong Nha/ Dong Hoi. You can catch a taxi, but it is expensive because the taxi charges per km and the driver cannot speak English.
In addition, you can go by train, but the train just arrived in Dong Hoi. Then, from Dong Hoi to Phong Nha, you must take a taxi or private car to Phong Nha town. Therefore, the most convenient way to get to Phong Nha from Da Nang is to take a private car transfer because you will get directly to Phong Nha.
How To Book A Private Car From Danang To Phong Nha?
Booking a private car for your journey from Danang to Phong Nha is easy by filling in your information on the online booking form via our website. You only need to access our website and select your desired car type. Next, provide details such as your full name, travel date, number of people, pickup location in Danang, and drop-off location in Phong Nha. After that, submit the booking.
On the other hand, you can book a car directly via email at email@example.com or via our hotline at +84349825119 (WhatsApp or Zalo available). During your stay in Phong Nha, you may be interested in our Phong Nha Cave Tours as follows:
- Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour – 65 USD/person.
- Tra Ang Cave And Paradise Cave Tour – 83 USD/person.
- Ma Da And Abandoned Valley 2 Days – 208 USD/person.
- Phong Nha Villages Biking Tour – 62 USD/person.
After a nice stay in Phong Nha, if you would like to transfer to other destinations in Vietnam, you can refer to our Phong Nha Private Cars service below:
- Phong Nha To Ninh Binh Private Car – 217 USD/Sedan.
- Phong Nha To Hanoi By Private Car – 260 USD/Sedan.
- Private Car From Phong Nha To Hue – 95 USD/Sedan.
- Phong Nha To Hoi An By Private Car – 147 USD/Sedan.
Why Our Da Nang Private Car Is Best For You?
Here are the top reasons why you should choose our private car service:
- Firstly, we provide door-to-door private car transfer service with a professional driver team who can speak basic English. Furthermore, our drivers are experienced, enthusiastic, and well-trained in ensuring your safety and comfort throughout the journey.
- Secondly, baby seats are available upon request and are free of charge for 1, but please request them in advance.
- Thirdly, you can book for now and pay later without any deposit. That means you can pay cash for our driver after reaching your homestay or hotel in Phong Nha.
- Moreover, you can choose the departure time, attractions, and time to visit each place.
- Most importantly, we are always online 24/7 to support you promptly via Whatsapp: +84349825119. If you have any queries or needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Significantly, the price is affordable and transparent without hidden costs. Plus, the price is per car, not per person, like a taxi. The car price included tolls, parking fees, gasoline, bottled water, and wifi.
- Finally, our Danang private car types are new, high-quality, and comfortable with strong A/C. Thus, you can choose the car type that suits your needs, such as Sedan, SUV, or Minivan.
Stunning Attractions On The Way From Danang To Phong Nha
Along the way from Danang to Phong Nha by car, you’ll have the opportunity to explore some of Vietnam’s most captivating attractions as follows:
Hai Van Pass
The journey begins with the famous Hai Van Pass, known as the ” Ocean and Clouds Pass”. Hai Van Pass offers breathtaking panoramic views of the coastline and lush green mountains. It’s a paradise for photographers and nature enthusiasts and a testament to one of the most spectacular vistas of Vietnam’s natural beauty.
Lang Co Bay
Lang Co Bay is a picturesque coastal area with pristine beaches, clear waters, and boats of the local people. It is also ideal for taking beautiful photos and enjoying the tranquil scenery. In particular, The World Bays honored it as one of the planet’s top 30 most beautiful bays in 2009.
Lap An Lagoon
The Lap An lagoon is one the largest brackish lagoon in Hue, up to 800 hectares. Surrounding this lagoon are lush green mountains that are very beautiful, with a unique restaurant at the lagoon. You can stop here to admire the peaceful senery with oyster farms. Besides, you can enjoy the delicious oyster dishes at a restaurant in the lagoon.
La Vang Holy Land
A significant religious site, La Vang Holy Land, known as La Vang church or “Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang”, is the place of the biggest pilgrimage for Catholics in Vietnam. In the center of this church today, there are remains of a bell tower built from 1924 to 1929. There are also statues of the Virgin Maria holding a child in her arms and 3 surrounding banyan trees that are associated with a legend.
Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai River
The cluster of historical relics “Hien Luong Bridge – Ben Hai River” is the pain of dividing the country into North and South for over 20 years from 1954 to 1975. Furthermore, this is also the boundary of the Vietnam demilitarized zone. There is also a house displaying documents and memorabilia about the anti-American war period and several other relics.
Vinh Moc Tunnels
The Vinh Moc Tunnels system was a refuge for local villagers as well as soldiers during the war against the American invaders. It has a total length of more than 2 km with 13 entrances. Furthermore, it has 3 floors with different depths and many branches like a maze. Hence, exploring this tunnel is a unique opportunity to learn about the wartime life of the people. Note: Vinh Moc tunnel entrance fee is 50,000 VND/pax.
All in all, traveling from Danang to Phong Nha by private car is not just a transfer; it’s a sightseeing tour of some of Central Vietnam’s most awe-inspiring historical landmarks and stunning landscapes.
Booking a private car with a reputable service of Phong Nha Private Car will ensure comfort, convenience, and the freedom to explore these stunning attractions at your own pace. So, get ready to embark on a journey filled with natural beauty, history, and unforgettable moments.