Phong Nha biking on Ho Chi Minh trails will bring strange feeling, full of fun, but the journey is long and somewhat difficult but certainly it would be great for those who like to conquer it.
|from 65 USD*
(*): 1 USD = 22,000 VND
|Bike Hire||A mountain bike and helmet are included in the tour price.Child bikes are on request|
|Accomplished||30 kilometres / 19 miles cycling2 kilometres / 1.3 miles walking/hiking||Tour Grade||Easy|
|Duration||full-day||Places Visited||Original Ho Chi Minh trail, Nuoc Mooc Eco-trail & Spring, Wine cave|
|Tour Meets||daily operation08:15 – 08:30 at Phong Nha town||Tour Ends||Around 16:30 at meeting point.|
|Group Size||Minimum 2.Private.
|Child Price||Ages 9-11 = half price|
What to bring: sunglasses; sun-cream; shoes for cycling; swimming gear. Of course, water, soft drinks, seasonal fruits and snacks are all included and we supply the International standard mountain bike and helmet.
Notes: (*): 1USD = 22.000VND
– English cycling speaking guide (escorted guide for group 9 pax up)
– M-bike with helmet (Trek/Giant or similar)
– Entrance fees
– Boat on Son river, local ferry fees.
– Lunch at local restaurant
– First-Aids service
– Daily seasonal fruits & snacks
– Cold Revive or cokes + cold water (unlimited)
– Fresh tissues
– Ice-cream at the end of tour
– Pick up and drop off before and after the tour at your hotel in Phong Nha
– Drink in meals
– Tourist insurance
– Personal expenses
– Others do not mention above